leedstrustforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum For The Leeds United Supporters Trust

+29
Super Cell
Jailhouse John
Ponte-White
Spirit of 92
TenCore4
begbie
Mexboro_White
Belisarius
Deebo
hooter66
Leeds USA
placidcasual
LUSCBRADFORD
Kenty
theseagullbus
Guildford White
Garlic bread
bartmart
soupdragon
Musical Yorath
jonnyphoto
Dick Dastardly
exile57
Steve
Si
Billyisgod
LUFC DAVE
Morleyboy
Lee D'su
33 posters

Introduce yourself.

Lee D'su
    Admin
    Admin

Introduce yourself. Empty Introduce yourself.

Post by Lee D'su Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Use this thread to tell everyone who you are.
    Morleyboy
    Trust Admin

Introduce yourself. Empty Re: Introduce yourself.

Post by Morleyboy Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:42 pm

Ian, 37 Ex Morley, and Whistlestop pre match drinker, Now Brisbane, Australia.......New LUST member & Supporter 100% and happy to help in anyway
    LUFC DAVE
    LUFC DAVE
    Admin
    Admin

Post by LUFC DAVE Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Im dave, used to live in mirfield, now live in llandudno north wales, erm 27, wife kid, car job etc etc, nothing exciting
    Billyisgod
    Trust Admin

Post by Billyisgod Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:57 pm

billyisgod, known commonly as Billy but my real name is Gary, no one calls me Gary anymore so i answer mostly to Billy Very Happy

aged 40 plus and robustly built in a classically good looking sense, from Beverley in the east Riding but now live in Cottingham with my wife and four daughters, managing director of my local sports and recreational centre trust board so i have some experience, i also chair the friends group. parish councillor for 5 years now and operations manager for the Local Council.

anything anyone else tells you about me is probably true but i will deny it Wink
    Si
    Si
    Youth
    Youth

Post by Si Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:39 pm

Hello my name is Si,and i live in Pembrokeshire.I'm 49 and married with 4 grown up children,and am a full time carer.I am also a life long Leeds United supporter,and new LUST member.
    LUFC DAVE
    LUFC DAVE
    Admin
    Admin

Post by LUFC DAVE Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:24 pm

Si wrote:Hello my name is Si,and i live in Pembrokeshire.I'm 49 and married with 4 grown up children,and am a full time carer.I am also a life long Leeds United supporter,and new LUST member.

Must say i love pembrokeshire, had my honeymoon there seveal years ago.
    Si
    Si
    Youth
    Youth

Post by Si Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Which part of Pembrokeshire mate?
    LUFC DAVE
    LUFC DAVE
    Admin
    Admin

Post by LUFC DAVE Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:32 pm

now your asking, wasnt far from where you take the boats out to see the sea lions, i only remember as the wife fell in
    Si
    Si
    Youth
    Youth

Post by Si Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:09 am

You better hope the love of your life doesn't read your last post.Forgot indeed Laughing
    Steve
    Trust Admin

Post by Steve Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:36 am

Steve the mock Jock frae near St Andrews the noo

working with Rick to help take over the role of dealing with membership

all trust members, like leeds fans, get a free haircut in my barbers shop in st andrews, with of course a free nip of whisky affraid
    exile57
    exile57
    Youth
    Youth

Post by exile57 Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:02 am

Wooo Pembrokeshire, I went for my hols in Tenby a few years back, loved it.

Anyway, bit about me.....Jo, from sunny Bridlington. I run a project for young (16-18, but won't turn any age away)homeless people, trying to find them somewhere safe to live as well as supporting them in every day life. I have a fair few 'colourful' clients, who make waccoe look like an old ladies tea party, lol.

Never been a member of LUST before as didn't like what I understood of it, but now a fully signed up member, hoping to support it in achieving it's goal.
    Dick Dastardly
    Youth
    Youth

Post by Dick Dastardly Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:06 am

Richard, from The West Midlands, followed Leeds from 1973 when i first saw the great Revie side play at St Andrews (B'ham City). Post on WACCOE.
    I am a Senior Bank Sales Manager for HSBC for whom I have worked for 21 years.
    Happy to join LUST and fully support you guys from afar.
    Steve
    Trust Admin

Post by Steve Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:42 am

Dick Dastardly wrote:Richard, from The West Midlands, followed Leeds from 1973 when i first saw the great Revie side play at St Andrews (B'ham City). Post on WACCOE.

personal or business banking ?
    jonnyphoto
    Youth
    Youth

Post by jonnyphoto Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:37 am

I'm Jonny a photographer (sorry if my stage name is confusing) from Wetherby.
    My first game at ER saw the introduction of Jock Stien followed by a 3-2 defeat to the hands of Scum. We all walked out singing sham69 chants, it was '78
    45 years old now with two nearly grown up kids, eeh don't time fly!

Paid up member with voting rights, bring it on bom
    Dick Dastardly
    Youth
    Youth

Post by Dick Dastardly Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:27 pm

Steve wrote:
    Dick Dastardly wrote:Richard, from The West Midlands, followed Leeds from 1973 when i first saw the great Revie side play at St Andrews (B'ham City). Post on WACCOE.

personal or business banking ?

Hi Steve,

Business Banking on the Corporate side.

Regards
    Musical Yorath
    Musical Yorath
    Youth
    Youth

Post by Musical Yorath Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:07 pm

I'm a Leeds born and raised Welshman (probably the only one!), and long time (but not active) Trust member.

I have a season ticket in the Kop with my big bro', but I rarely go to away games due to my huge family (which is the main reason for not being more active with the Trust, as well as supporting my partner through Uni) - I will help out where and when I can.

As you can tell from my username, I like my music, too - Musical Yorath was an old band name - we nearly released a single called "Ramalamadingconk". I did have a couple of tracks released in Wales, and one with a small magazine in the US, but that was many moons ago!
    soupdragon
    soupdragon
    Reserve Team
    Reserve Team

Introduce yourself. Empty Intro

Post by soupdragon Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm Doug, born in Northallerton (father from Northallerton, mother from Leeds)
    Am a life long Leeds fan. Been living in Devon since the sixties.
    I have two boys, who despite family competition are both Leeds fans, I let them make their own minds up.
    We get up to ER when we can, it's just over 600 miles round trip.
    Our next game (at the time of writing) is Bristol away.
    If I can help with running a branch in Devon please get in touch.
    I've not joined the Trust in the past for various reasons, but will be signing up to the new setup.
    I must also give a mention to the 606 rebels forum which is populated by great Leeds fans, many of whom I've met at games.
    They have helped me feel much more part of our club over the last few years, despite living so far from Leeds.
    One rebel turned out to be living on the same street!
    Right that's enough for now
    MOT
    Lee D'su
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Lee D'su Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:58 pm

soupdragon wrote:I'm Doug, born in Northallerton (father from Northallerton, mother from Leeds)
    I have two boys, who despite family competition are both Leeds fans, I let them make their own minds up.
    I've not joined the Trust in the past for various reasons, but will be signing up to the new setup.
    I must also give a mention to the 606 rebels forum which is populated by great Leeds fans, many of whom I've met at games.
    They have helped me feel much more part of our club over the last few years, despite living so far from Leeds.
    MOT

You forgot to mention the great Admin on 606Rebels!!!!!!!
    soupdragon
    soupdragon
    Reserve Team
    Reserve Team

Post by soupdragon Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Lee D'su wrote:
    soupdragon wrote:I'm Doug, born in Northallerton (father from Northallerton, mother from Leeds)
    MOT

You forgot to mention the great Admin on 606Rebels!!!!!!!

Well that's a given Col ;o)
    I must say the dancing chicken is less worrying than your avatar on here
    bartmart
    Reserve Team
    Reserve Team

Post by bartmart Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:36 pm

Mart Bart from Rotherham and Baildon. Age 49 one daughter aged 22. First went to Elland Road for Leeds V Burnley game where Eddie Gray scored the wonder goal.
    (I have met him a few times and keep telling him about this, am sure he thinks I am nutcase), have been going on and off ever since.

Joined the trust before the current revolution, (Trust share number 145), do believe that this forum can only succeed if it focuses mainly on matters on the pitch, with the occasional informative and rational article about matters off the pitch, did try to generate football playing related posts on here when it was first launched, with limited success.

I am pleased to see an upsurge in membership and forum members, but somewhat sceptical about how the trust can have a positive relationship with the current chairmen, as he will not disclose who owns the club and I doubt whether any published accounts will identify where the 15 to 20 million pounds we have received (or are going to receive)since administration from compensation and transfer fees has gone.

I suppose the new trust could not mention these items and just focus on building a relationship with the chairmen, but how compromised will we become during this process ?

The first time you do criticize our wonderful leader (just in case he is reading this), I suspect you will receive similar treatment to Rick in the programme notes, but good luck anyway.
    Garlic bread
    Trust Admin

Post by Garlic bread Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:05 pm

39 year old, soon to be a father for the 1st time, lived in and supported leeds all my life. 1st game was in 1977 sitting in the seats above the lowfields and feeling absolute joy when arthur graham scored a screamer and been hooked on leeds ever since.

Senior manger working for Royal Mail in the commercial division. Worked for Royal Mail since leaving school at 16 and have built my career ever since, cumulating in a Masters Degree in Business Administration.

Built my own house in 2000/1 and still living in it.

Onwer of the massive shirt that has been passed around ER. Last time was against Liverpool in the league cup.

Geniunely excited about the future of the supporters trust and hope to assist in that development in some small way.

Any questions, just shout
    Guildford White
    Youth
    Youth

Post by Guildford White Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:43 pm

Martyn, originally from Ossett but living in Guildford for the last 5 years (via Liverpool, Manchester, Sale, Holland and Wokingham).

My first Leeds game was the last one in which John Charles scored - a 1-1 draw away at Huddersfield in September 1962. Yes, I'm that old.

I lived for a while in Sale (near Manchester) where my son Jon achieved a certain notoriety by attending a Manchester United football training session at his school in full Leeds kit. Funnily, the guy taking the course was a Leeds fan!

Joined the trust years back (member 120) but have been shamefully inactive.

Currently redundant and with some time on my hands, so if I can offer any assistance.........
    theseagullbus
    Trust Admin

Post by theseagullbus Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:23 pm

I'm Mark-presently running the RMC over here in Blackpool but ran the SC from 1979 to 1993.I'm looking for the Trust to represent all fans and not just the few,as I feel its important that no-one ever gets isolated or left behind.
    It must be difficult for others to understand what its like being a proud Leeds fan living in West Lancs, surrounded as we are by so many Mancs,Scousers etc all laughing at our demise as it continues.

Mind you,you should see the looks on their faces when we wizz past on our way to ER on a Saturday Very Happy
    Musical Yorath
    Musical Yorath
    Youth
    Youth

Post by Musical Yorath Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:02 am

Guildford White wrote:Martyn, originally from Ossett but living in Guildford for the last 5 years (via Liverpool, Manchester, Sale, Holland and Wokingham).

My first Leeds game was the last one in which John Charles scored - a 1-1 draw away at Huddersfield in September 1962. Yes, I'm that old.

I lived for a while in Sale (near Manchester) where my son Jon achieved a certain notoriety by attending a Manchester United football training session at his school in full Leeds kit. Funnily, the guy taking the course was a Leeds fan!

Currently redundant and with some time on my hands, so if I can offer any assistance.........

Ay up Martyn - I hope you're well!! Likewise I too have been shamefully inactive - the best I managed was to speak to P (not sure I should mention full names on here) about helping out, but never got any further. Like you also I pay £1 a month rolling subscription (saw the WACCOE thread), which I recommend to others.

And by the way, I owe you some CDs!!
    LUFC DAVE
    LUFC DAVE
    Admin
    Admin

Post by LUFC DAVE Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:08 am

Musical Yorath wrote:
    Guildford White wrote:Martyn, originally from Ossett but living in Guildford for the last 5 years (via Liverpool, Manchester, Sale, Holland and Wokingham).

Ay up Martyn - I hope you're well!! Likewise I too have been shamefully inactive - the best I managed was to speak to P (not sure I should mention full names on here) about helping out, but never got any further. Like you also I pay £1 a month rolling subscription (saw the WACCOE thread), which I recommend to others.

And by the way, I owe you some CDs!!

we dont do secrecy Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:21 am