The Forum For The Leeds United Supporters Trust

Car stickers and new cerificate

Steve
    Trust Admin

Car stickers and new cerificate Empty Car stickers and new cerificate

Post by Steve on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 am

Hi all,

First off, I'm delighted to report that we have a steady influx of new members this past couple of weeks, in my introduction email I ask them to also register on this forum, so hopefully we will see it being utilised more

Secondly, as those of you who attended the AGM will know, that one of my aims was to be able to offer a car sticker/ certificate for an extra £2.50 which would included postage and package within the UK

I would like to take this chance to thank Grego not only personally, but from the board members, and membership as a whole for the work he has been doing doing both these designs

http://www.wafll.com/lust/

on these designs, #6 seems to be the favourite

http://www.wafll.com/overspill/lust-certificate.pdf

sample of the new Trust certificate

I'll leave this up here for a week or so to see what people are saying before I action this project and send it off to the printers

Marching on Together

Regards

Steve Cooke
    Membership Secretary
    Leeds United Supporters' Trust
    Garlic bread
    Trust Admin

Car stickers and new cerificate Empty Re: Car stickers and new cerificate

Post by Garlic bread on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 pm

I like the one in your sig for the actual official logo and numbers 2 or 7 for the car sticker.

The certificate is great and very professional. If we agree that your sig is the official logo, we just need to change the logo on the certificate to incorporate the official logo to ensure consistency of brand etc

Good work Steve - hope to see you at the next meeting
    John