leedstrustforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum For The Leeds United Supporters Trust

3 posters

Online Tickets For Man Utd Game

bartmart
    Reserve Team
    Reserve Team

Online Tickets For Man Utd Game Empty Online Tickets For Man Utd Game

Post by bartmart Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:11 pm

http://www.livefootballtickets.com/fa-cup-manchester-united-v-leeds-united-tickets/manchester-7683.html

Am quite surprised to see these tickets selling quite openly online. Does anyone on the trust know the legal situation with regard to reselling tickets ?

I would have thought that given the intense rivalry between Leeds and Manchester I would have thought selling tickets online with no check on the allegiance of the person buying them could be a recipe for disaster, I am amazed that the authorities allow it. No
    soupdragon
    soupdragon
    Reserve Team
    Reserve Team

Online Tickets For Man Utd Game Empty Re: Online Tickets For Man Utd Game

Post by soupdragon Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:51 pm

bartmart wrote:http://www.livefootballtickets.com/fa-cup-manchester-united-v-leeds-united-tickets/manchester-7683.html

Am quite surprised to see these tickets selling quite openly online. Does anyone on the trust know the legal situation with regard to reselling tickets ?

I would have thought that given the intense rivalry between Leeds and Manchester I would have thought selling tickets online with no check on the allegiance of the person buying them could be a recipe for disaster, I am amazed that the authorities allow it. No

That's a lot of £ just to watch scum play! santa
    soupdragon
    soupdragon
    Reserve Team
    Reserve Team

Post by soupdragon Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 pm

soupdragon wrote:
    bartmart wrote:http://www.livefootballtickets.com/fa-cup-manchester-united-v-leeds-united-tickets/manchester-7683.html

That's a lot of £ just to watch scum play! santa

I take it back, they got to see some excellent football, most of it from the mighty whites
    Excellent performance from everyone MOT
    Garlic bread
    Trust Admin

Post by Garlic bread Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:52 am

what a day..unreal...to do it with a 3rd div team to the current champions of england, in their own back yard, with the performance to boot makes it a very special win....

long may it continue...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:40 pm