The Forum For The Leeds United Supporters Trust

Introduce yourself.

Rickd
    Trust Admin

Re: Introduce yourself.

Post by Rickd on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 am

Hi Marc. Welcome to the Trust.
    What is your opinion on the ownership transparancy issue ?
    lufced
    Youth
    Youth

Post by lufced on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:25 am

Ed, 17, currently doing A levels at sixth form, originally from Harrogate, now live in Warwickshire.
    I have been a Leeds fan for about 10 years now - my first game was a 0-4 loss to Arsenal in 2000 which despite the result was enjoyable and made me want to come back.
    I usually only get to a few games a season but go to as many as I can get to.
    I hope that by joining the trust Leeds fans will gain a better relationship with the club and preferably Bates will leave the club.
    MOT.
    LUSCBRADFORD
    Trust Admin

Post by LUSCBRADFORD on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:01 pm

Welcome Ed cheers but don`t hold your breath on Kenneth leaving our club.

whitemaremma
    Youth
    Youth

Post by whitemaremma on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:41 am

Hello

I'm a Leeds-born female Season Ticket holder and reach the grand old age of 50 tomorrow, 30th! Shocked No cards, expensive gifts or money please - all I want is a Leeds win on Sat. I'll be at the screening.

First visit to ER was to see Spurs Jan 1st 1974.

I'm a regular on the BBC 606 forum and meet up with others for a beer pre-match sometimes, usually in the Whistlestop. I used to be a member on WACCOE under this ID (I use it everywhere) but after posting an opinion on a thread relating to the state of WACCOE I received a ton of abuse, threats on my family and a certain stalker coming looking for my house and reporting his findings back on the forum. It's nice, therefore, to be part of this organisation, where, I'm sure such vile behaviour towards a fellow fan - female at that - is unlikely to be tolerated. I hope to support the Trust as much as I possibly can and do have friends who are also paid up Trust supporters.

I live in LS16 and am self-employed.

Im passionate about the club and, while a lot of the financial stuff is above my head, I do have concerns about the way the club is run. From the way local radio reporting has been ousted out, to the way Manchester City are creaming off the local talent to the way I feel disrespected by the board as a Leeds supporter. At the moment I feel like little more than a pawn in a chess game. However, while my understanding of board/financial matters is limited, I discovered recently, that I do have a business client (I liase mainly with his wife) who was involved with the administration of Leeds United. He admitted to me recently that he supports Scunthorpe. Nuff said.

I've met Rick on one brief occasion unrelated to LUFC (I doubt he'd remember!) and it would be nice to meet others in the future.

Great website and very interesting reading so far.

Cheers

Roz

Last edited by whitemaremma on Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a bit and spelling!)

Billyisgod
    Trust Admin

Post by Billyisgod on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:26 pm

welcome aboard Smile

wimpy
    Youth
    Youth

Hello

Post by wimpy on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:58 pm

Regular around the boards, southern ponce. Been travelling to and from Leeds now for 32 years from Southampton

Billyisgod
    Trust Admin

Post by Billyisgod on Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:03 pm

wimpy wrote:Regular around the boards, southern ponce. Been travelling to and from Leeds now for 32 years from Southampton

were scraping the barrel now Wink welcome to the Trust mate, use the forums and let us know what your thinking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:50 am