leedstrustforum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forum For The Leeds United Supporters Trust

4 posters

Welcome to the re-launched LUST message board

Lee D'su
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to the re-launched LUST message board Empty Welcome to the re-launched LUST message board

Post by Lee D'su Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:19 am

Welcome to the new relaunched message board of LUST (Leeds United Supporters Trust). For the immediate future this message board will be run by the Admin (DaveLUFC and myself) and is open for members and non members. We will not allow insulting posts etc, as it's the home for Leeds fans who want to help Leeds fans and not to have arguments. You can disagree with someone without being rude. Other message boards are available for such posts *Cough WACCOE cough*.

Please keep reading this forum to keep up to date with the LUSTS work and use the forum to raise points you might want the board to look into. We want to listen to ALL Leeds fans, and there will be polls on important subjects to ensure we have the views of the majority of Leeds fans before moving things forward.

BY THE FANS OF LUFC, OF THE FANS OF LUFC AND FOR THE FANS OF LUFC AND THE CLUB.
    LUFC DAVE
    LUFC DAVE
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome to the re-launched LUST message board Empty Re: Welcome to the re-launched LUST message board

Post by LUFC DAVE Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:34 am

if anybody gets stuck on what button does what give one of us a shout i cant help it, i like lots of buttons
    Billyisgod
    Trust Admin

Welcome to the re-launched LUST message board Empty Re: Welcome to the re-launched LUST message board

Post by Billyisgod Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:47 pm

morning gents, stopped in here before i go to waccoe, will be back later with some topical non insults lol!
    Morleyboy
    Trust Admin

Post by Morleyboy Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:09 pm

In true waccoe style, Thanks for activating me you bunch of cunts Laughing Laughing ....first and last insult from me!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm